See for yourself!
![]() |
I found this article about Sonia Henie on a flight between Denmark and Holland, a flight with Norwegian, a budget airline that offers free in-air WiFi internet! We can't even rest on the plane anymore!
![]() |
A. Film L.A. is the Los Angeles associate of A. Film of Copenhagen, Denmark, Scandinavia's largest and Europe's most ambitious animation studio. Productions include 'Albert,' 'Miffy the Movie,' and 'The Flight Before Christmas,' 'Help! I'm a Fish,' 'Terkel in Trouble!,' 'Asterix and the Vikings,' 'Journey to Saturn,' 'The Little Vampire,' 'The Giant Pear,' 'Up and Away!,' 'Monty 2, 3,' and 'Checkered Ninja 1, 2, 3.'
Content © 2006 - 2026 A. Film L.A., Inc.
![]() |
![]() |
Now thats how you dispense your sex appeal!
ReplyDeleteI wonder if Judge Whitaker drew this sheet; it doesn't look like Bob Stokes did it.
Yes, directions like "show fanny whenever possible" and "suggest edge of panties" are unlikely to appear on any modern Disney model sheet !
ReplyDeleteThe model sheet of Sonja looks like a proto-Chris Sander's girl. (and I mean that as a good thing)