Please note: if an earlier link doesn't work, it may have changed following an update! Check the Category Labels in the side-bar on the right! There you can find animator drafts for sixteen complete Disney features and eighty-six shorts,
as well as Action Analysis Classes and many other vintage animation documents!

Monday, May 22, 2006

And now... A. Film L.A.'s BLOG...

A. Film L.A. is currently 'under construction', and is meant as basis for co-productions, sub-contracting etc. between the A. Film companies in Denmark, Estonia, Latvia and Germany, and the animation community and production houses of the Greater Los Angeles area. Contact me for more info!

I intend to keep you updated on A. Film's productions, and have some historic info on A. Film and animation as well...

In the mean time, please note that all views expressed here are my private views - all historical material is from my private collection - and only in those parts dealing with A. Film A/S or A. Film L.A., I am expressing myself as representative of the studio.

Hans Perk

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home