Please note: if an earlier link doesn't work, it may have changed following an update! Check the Category Labels in the side-bar on the right! There you can find animator drafts for sixteen complete Disney features and eighty-six shorts,
as well as Action Analysis Classes and many other vintage animation documents!

Monday, February 26, 2007

Catergory Labels...

It took me some time to "embrace" the labels that one can add to the blog, but finally, I did it - I added Barsheets, Animator Drafts, Classes and Lectures, News etc. to pretty much all postings, and on the right you'll find links to open these searches in a new window.

My personal favorite postings I have called "Important Items!" - they include my favorite lectures, my explanations of barsheets and my little free metronome for animation use, the Beatronome, which I still hope to hear more about from users. So far only one person seems to have tried this handy beat-generator for the pc...

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Bill Robinson says...

Thanks for setting up the labels Hans - that makes things easier for me. I only recently found your blog and I have been going back from the very beginning and looking through all your past posts. This stuff is great, please keep posting more! (I especially like the action analysis stuff.)

Tuesday, February 27, 2007 at 7:39:00 AM PST  
Anonymous Brian Meyer says...

It's not that some of us didn't care to utilize your Beatronome, it's just that some people like myself own Macs. So despite my interest in learning it, my computer couldn't run it. Thank you anyways. It seems like a wonderful tool.

Tuesday, February 27, 2007 at 2:38:00 PM PST  
Anonymous Hans Perk says...

Thanks for the comment - I'm sorry that I cannot write for a Mac, really. I'd like to hear from some PC users, though...

Tuesday, February 27, 2007 at 3:12:00 PM PST  
Anonymous Hans Perk says...

Had a look at the stats - about 24% of the visitors use a Mac OS (and 14% uses Safari), nearly 3/4 use Windows (50% uses Internet Explorer). Now we know...

Wednesday, February 28, 2007 at 5:53:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home