Please note: if an earlier link doesn't work, it may have changed following an update! Check the Category Labels in the side-bar on the right! There you can find animator drafts for sixteen complete Disney features and eighty-six shorts,
as well as Action Analysis Classes and many other vintage animation documents!

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Constructing Disneyland

Not normally a topic here, but I do like Disneyland. Especially Walt's Disneyland - he knew what he was doing, and he loved doing it.
I could feel this when I first visited the park in 1978.

Though it of course is a pity that so much of the original atmosphere was destroyed during the Pressler years in the 90s, it is certainly good to find that during and after the 50th celebration the trend was reversed. I have high hopes that this will continue with the new "regime," and I enjoy the park more each time I visit it.

Anyway, I thought this was a nice image, and it goes well with the production papers that give sort of a similar look at the films...
DL_construction01...< Click on it!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home