Please note: if an earlier link doesn't work, it may have changed following an update! Check the Category Labels in the side-bar on the right! There you can find animator drafts for sixteen complete Disney features and eighty-six shorts,
as well as Action Analysis Classes and many other vintage animation documents!

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Need Help Finding Book!

At the Lost Chords lecture/concert in Hemet on Saturday, a good friend of mine told me he missed out on getting a copy of J.B. Kaufman and Russell Merritt's great book "Walt Disney's Silly Symphonies - A Companion to the Classic Cartoon Series." It used to sell for €50 ($65), but now it is out of print. Do you have a couple and can spare a copy for not too far from the original price? Please let me know! Thanks!

More old things soon!

[NOTE! A friendly reader has helped me out, and thus the request in this post is no longer actual!]

3 Comments:

Anonymous Mark Mayerson says...

I also missed getting a copy. I believe that a university press in the U.S. is scheduled to reprint it, but with the current economic situation, who knows if that will happen.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009 at 7:58:00 AM PDT  
Anonymous Axel Ahrens says...

I have bought this book twice, because the first one was damaged while shipping. I sell the damaged item - or swap it for something from your collection. Please contact me.

Saturday, April 25, 2009 at 3:21:00 PM PDT  
Anonymous Hans Perk says...

Axel: great! Please email me. My contact email is in my profile.

Saturday, April 25, 2009 at 4:36:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home