Please note: if an earlier link doesn't work, it may have changed following an update! Check the Category Labels in the side-bar on the right! There you can find animator drafts for sixteen complete Disney features and eighty-six shorts,
as well as Action Analysis Classes and many other vintage animation documents!

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Gone Fishing...

Folks, I may not be able to do much posting during the next months, if any at all, as I will be gone! As A. Film L.A. moves closer to active life, I hope to have more fascinating adventures in animation past AND present to share, so I'll try to post, but I cannot promise anything - if I CAN figure out how to do it, it may take a few days, at least, for I do not yet know what kind of internet connection I will have. Between Comic-Con and the World 3-D Film Expo II, I have a lot to do in L.A., so - I'm off! Check back once in a while, or drop me a line if you want to be kept abreast of developments, blog-or-otherwise! Did you really read all 222 previously unpublished documents on this page so far?

Before you continue, make a mental note to put up a sign that reads "What is the character thinking, and why does he feel that way?"

Here it is, your moment of Zen...
Old-timers...< Click on it!
Shot in Holland in August 1984. Never shown before. Not much to add...

--Hans

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Jenny Lerew says...

Have a great time! I'll hope you keep checking in with a thought or two(or three)--your posts are all invaluable!

-Jenny

Sunday, July 16, 2006 at 7:28:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home