Please note: if an earlier link doesn't work, it may have changed following an update! Check the Category Labels in the side-bar on the right! There you can find animator drafts for sixteen complete Disney features and eighty-six shorts,
as well as Action Analysis Classes and many other vintage animation documents!

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Prod. 2264 - Mickey's Birthday Party

By special request...

It is especially interesting to see who animated Goofy...
Directed by Riley Thomson, this draft #6 dated 4/9/1941.
The film, a remake of CM-10 as posted just below (more on that later, as I have a later version of it), premiered 2/7/1942.
1234
567
After a hard week of Comic-Con and other things, and with hotel networking issues impeding my productivity, I finally found I could post as normal. That doesn't mean I will do so every day, though! Keep peeking in, and I will post new stuff every once in a while. in the mean time, if you want to get in touch re: A. Film L.A., the easiest way is probably by just mailing me at hp(at)afilm.com.

And good news: Amid's Animation Blast #9 and Cartoon Modern are some of the nicest publications of the decade! Buy! Pre-order! Now!
(The bad news: I didn't get to meet a lot of people who were at the Comic-Con, though I was there from Wednesday through Saturday...)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home