Please note: if an earlier link doesn't work, it may have changed following an update! Check the Category Labels in the side-bar on the right! There you can find animator drafts for sixteen complete Disney features and eighty-six shorts,
as well as Action Analysis Classes and many other vintage animation documents!

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Message from VIP

Virgil "VIP" Partch left this message in the Orange County Illustrated in 1967. He remembers his time at Disney's on Hyperion Ave., though not all his facts are correct (Mary Costa was Sleeping Beauty, not Snow White, and his spelling of names isn't too correct either - Frank Tashlin, Steve Bosustow, Jules Engel, Aurie (Aurelius) Battaglia), but in all it is an interesting little flashback...
VIP tells...< Click on it!
I have not been very lucky with my internet connection in my current hotel, which made it impossible for me to upload images, hence my lack of postings. Well, don't despair, I will put more interesting stuff up as the connection (hopefully) gets better...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home