Please note: if an earlier link doesn't work, it may have changed following an update! Check the Category Labels in the side-bar on the right! There you can find animator drafts for sixteen complete Disney features and eighty-six shorts,
as well as Action Analysis Classes and many other vintage animation documents!

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

More Gold Seal

Here is the cleaned up model for this Disney commercial character...
Seal...< Click on it!
Having a bit of trouble uploading new images from my hotel, I have to make do with these. I hope you like them, more drafts to follow when my connection improves!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous SteveLambe says...

So beautiful...and so hard to find. Thanks for posting them, Hans.

Hope you show more :)

Tuesday, October 10, 2006 at 6:08:00 PM PDT  
Anonymous Hans Perk says...

I wish I had more!
Of the commercial modelsheets, that was all that Bob Molinari had in his shop when I visited him (and got a nice discount). By now the shop should have moved, I guess...

But more (other) stuff is soon to come, as I am now temporarily back in Denmark!

Tuesday, October 17, 2006 at 7:12:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home