Please note: if an earlier link doesn't work, it may have changed following an update! Check the Category Labels in the side-bar on the right! There you can find animator drafts for sixteen complete Disney features and eighty-six shorts,
as well as Action Analysis Classes and many other vintage animation documents!

Friday, February 29, 2008

Quick Note RE: Old Items

As I tried to note before (including in blue type above the postings), the machine that the early postings linked to was called www.afilm.com, but now is called ftp.afilm.com. If you find that links to e.g. older Action Analysis Classes do not work, please change the "www" in the links to "ftp."
I simply have not had time to change all the postings yet!

I am currently a few days in Denmark... New stuff coming soon!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Kevin Koch says...

Haha, what a dope I am. I thought I tried that, since I did see the note in blue, but I guess I screwed it up. Thanks for the clarification.

Monday, March 3, 2008 at 12:00:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home