Please note: if an earlier link doesn't work, it may have changed following an update! Check the Category Labels in the side-bar on the right! There you can find animator drafts for sixteen complete Disney features and eighty-six shorts,
as well as Action Analysis Classes and many other vintage animation documents!

Monday, May 24, 2010

Studio Talks - coming up...

01
Over two years ago, I scanned the lectures I will show you over the following days. I just had no idea how to properly present this in "clumps." It is a folder with three illustrated lectures produced at the Disney studios, probably late 1938, called Studio Talks.

I am aware that some of these lectures are "out there," and I have had bad photocopies of them for many years, but these scans are from the "real deal," in this case from "copy 25" which was originally owned by animator Don Patterson. This folder is marked "Series I."
I do not know of other volumes in this same series.

[Edit: I checked: it wasn't Ray but Don Patterson who owned this.]

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Daniel says...

Fascinating, I can't wait!

Tuesday, May 25, 2010 at 7:53:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home