Please note: if an earlier link doesn't work, it may have changed following an update! Check the Category Labels in the side-bar on the right! There you can find animator drafts for sixteen complete Disney features and eighty-six shorts,
as well as Action Analysis Classes and many other vintage animation documents!

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Studio Talks - Composition (III)

16171819202122
No illustrations with these - still, they are MUST READ!

(I added an illustration I had forgotten to yesterday's post!)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Scott Caple says...

Hans,

Well well well...you have solved a mystery (to me) of many long years.

Many years ago, in first year animation at Sheridan, Bill Matthews gave us a some handouts. I kept them all this time, because they had some of the best info ever on layout. No other books showed some of these things. I always wondered where they came from. (Should have asked Bill, i've had enough opportunity over the years) I always thought they were from The Art of Walt Disney by Feild, but no.
I refer to the plates, I haven't seen the typewritten pages before, or heard of the book by Haas. Nice to know you can learn something even at this stage in the career. Thanks, hans, I owe you a drink some day.

Thursday, May 27, 2010 at 9:19:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home