Please note: if an earlier link doesn't work, it may have changed following an update! Check the Category Labels in the side-bar on the right! There you can find animator drafts for sixteen complete Disney features and eighty-six shorts,
as well as Action Analysis Classes and many other vintage animation documents!

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Prod. 2011 - The Fabulous Mr. Toad (XV)  - Seq. 19.5 - Fight (part 1)

ToadToadToadToadToad
Directed by Jack Kinney, layout by Al Zinnen.
This Final draft is dated 5/11/49.

Animation by Murray McClellan, Henrey Tanous, John Sibley, Woolie Reitherman, Hal King, Harvey Toombs, Don Lusk and Ed Aardal.

Ever in need of material to post, and with very little time on my hands, I split this sequence up in two parts, and leave the commenting to you!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Zartok-35 says...

I knew John Sibley would be here. And he even does the 'taking the deed/dodging clubs' sequence! And Woolie Reitherman does that shot of weasels "Charging at the camera" thats used 3 times. I totally called it!
I didn't think Woolie would be this involved,though. And I guess Murray McClellan was at Disney long enough to work with him when he returned in 1948.

Saturday, December 17, 2011 at 4:31:00 PM PST  
Anonymous John V. says...

My original assumption about the weasels was that they would be animated either by Kimball/Moore or Reitherman/Sibley... I guess I was right when it came to this sequence, although they are actually more consistently cast than I expected from an action climax. (also, around this point, Woolie, Sibley and Aardal were all in Kinney's shorts unit)

Sunday, December 18, 2011 at 4:33:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home