Please note: if an earlier link doesn't work, it may have changed following an update! Check the Category Labels in the side-bar on the right! There you can find animator drafts for sixteen complete Disney features and eighty-six shorts,
as well as Action Analysis Classes and many other vintage animation documents!

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Cars...

Another little pearl from the Babbitt/Hubley reel...
Gives a whole new meaning to lip-synch!
I really love this one! It is so simple yet excruciatingly precise!


For those of you who want to know my position on Neil Gablers book on Walt (I know this really is an after-the-fact note): I actually LIKE a book that is a summing up of notecards that describe the history - "summing it up so I don't have to...". Being stuck in Europe, I have not enjoyed the same access to the archives, acknowledging the great people who populate it (I have visited twice, in 1978 - thank you, Dave Smith and Ron Miller! - and 2005 - thank you, Becky Cline!). I just would like any book to not have errors, and as such,
I think it is good to have an ajoining list of these. Only a pity that the book seems to be less than inspired by interest in the animation medium, ultimately my "in" into the material. In the end, hopefully, our opinion is based on a cross-section of all the available data...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home