Please note: if an earlier link doesn't work, it may have changed following an update! Check the Category Labels in the side-bar on the right! There you can find animator drafts for sixteen complete Disney features and eighty-six shorts,
as well as Action Analysis Classes and many other vintage animation documents!

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

User comment re: Hyperion Image

Here is an interesting comment that I received yesterday, on the image I posted a few days ago.

"What I have heard (or read somewhere) was that this was the day the Mickey dolls arrived at the studio. Note that there is also an alternate design among them -- the second one in front of Bert Lewis has different eyes. There is also a solo photo of Walt from the same day with Mickeys piled on him. In fact I have another photo from the same day that I have posted. Link to it or copy it to your blog if you like. One thing more that I noticed; the window awnings had been tied up for the posed staff photo."

I copied it - here it is:
The Proud Parents With Names < Click on it!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home