Please note: if an earlier link doesn't work, it may have changed following an update! Check the Category Labels in the side-bar on the right! There you can find animator drafts for sixteen complete Disney features and eighty-six shorts,
as well as Action Analysis Classes and many other vintage animation documents!

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Congrats, Mr. Fun!

Just came back from the Disney Legends awards 2007. One of the recipients is writer and animator Floyd Norman, a.k.a. Mr. Fun.
Here is Roy Disney presenting the award.

And here is the recipient. Congratulations!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Floyd Norman says...

Hello Hans,

Sorry this has taken so long. Thank you so much for that wonderful video. That was such a busy afternoon. It's still difficult to remember. I wish I had a chance to meet you. Or, perhaps I spoke to you and just don't remember. If I did, I apologize.

Anyway, thanks again.

Wednesday, November 7, 2007 at 6:59:00 PM PST  
Anonymous Hans Perk says...

Hello Floyd,

My pleasure! Some day that was, huh? We did not meet, even though I passed you: I thought you had a busy enough time without me bothering you. No doubt we will run into eachother some time soon!

--Hans

Thursday, November 8, 2007 at 4:28:00 AM PST  
Anonymous Floyd Norman says...

Hello Hans.

Thanks again. Of course I saw the video on YouTube. If I might make a request. When you have the time, would it be possible to get a copy of that video on CD? I think the quality would be somewhat better, right?

If this is a problem, don't worry. Just thought I'd ask.

Thanks again.

-- Floyd

Thursday, November 8, 2007 at 2:25:00 PM PST  
Anonymous Hans Perk says...

No problem, I'd be glad to!

Thursday, November 8, 2007 at 5:43:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home