Please note: if an earlier link doesn't work, it may have changed following an update! Check the Category Labels in the side-bar on the right! There you can find animator drafts for sixteen complete Disney features and eighty-six shorts,
as well as Action Analysis Classes and many other vintage animation documents!

Friday, June 30, 2006

Action Analysis Class - March 5th, 1936 (II)

As promised, here is the second part of this interesting trip back in time when the artists needed to analyse what made some of their films so good, and what didn't. We don't need to do these things now, of course, as we are just perfect. No, I don't mean that, folks! Remember that the wide paragraphs are Don Graham talking - asking questions etc. When were you last in a class with fifty others, organized by your work?
9101112
13141516
Leave a comment, let me know what you think.
And again, for those of you who haven't yet had a look at my company showreel intro, have a look below!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous andy says...

Wow! I just discovered this blog and looking through the archives -- and boy, what a treasure trove! This is truly amazing stuff, I've always heard references to these notes, but to find many of them here, in their original form, is just awesome, thanks so much for sharing these invaluable nuggets of information!

Andy

Friday, January 19, 2007 at 7:08:00 AM PST  
Anonymous Hans Perk says...

Andy, it certainly is my pleasure!
I'm glad you have the same excitement as I had when I first had purchased them!

Friday, January 19, 2007 at 10:29:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home