Please note: if an earlier link doesn't work, it may have changed following an update! Check the Category Labels in the side-bar on the right! There you can find animator drafts for sixteen complete Disney features and eighty-six shorts,
as well as Action Analysis Classes and many other vintage animation documents!

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Don't, or pay!

Here is the little form I spoke of in a previous comment. It is a printed form, in other words, someone meant business!
"...necessary to charge back to the Animators the cost of all mistakes..." There is no date on this Form P-204...
Don't!< Click on it!
And now I'm back from Cannes Lions. We didn't stay for the prizes or the party afterwards. I must admit that I am very disappointed by the festival itself - it is one big money machine, with a speciality in having people NOT network and speak together, and the weather was not nice either, most of the time. Change of strategy required.
I'll get the hang of this yet ;-)
Thanks for all the comments this week, which I found I could manage to moderate and answer from my cell phone.
By all means keep the comments coming!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous floyd norman says...

Wow! That's quite a list. This has got to be Disney because it speaks of 5 field and 61/2 field paper.

I remember having a list of do's and don't's before sending scenes to camera, but nothing as extensive as this. Sounds like they really meant business.

Perhaps things had soften a bit by the time I got to Disney. I don't recall ever seeing this particular list.

Saturday, June 24, 2006 at 2:33:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home