Please note: if an earlier link doesn't work, it may have changed following an update! Check the Category Labels in the side-bar on the right! There you can find animator drafts for sixteen complete Disney features and eighty-six shorts,
as well as Action Analysis Classes and many other vintage animation documents!

Friday, June 16, 2006

Prod. 2248 - The Little Whirlwind

We all remember Freddie Moore's wonderful modelsheets for this one. But do we really know which scenes he animated? And Les Clark? Or Kimball, Ken Muse, John Elliotte, Jim Armstrong, Walt Kelly?
(I suspect Jones is not Volus but Fred Jones, effects animator).
Directed by Riley Thomson, Asst. Dir. Ray de Vally, Layout by Charlie Phillippi and Chuck Connors. Draft 4 of 9/26/1940 by Vi Zimmerman. Released 02/14/1941.
1234
567

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Mark Mayerson says...

I was trying to decide if my next mosaic was going to be Thru the Mirror or The Brave Little Tailor. Now, I know it's The Little Whirlwind. I'll get to the others, but there's no question I need to do this one.

Hans, it's like every day is Christmas on this blog. I don't know how long you can keep putting gifts under the tree, but I'm grateful for every single one of them.

Friday, June 16, 2006 at 3:17:00 PM PDT  
Anonymous Hans Perk says...

By the way, I really enjoy and look forward to your mosaics, as they make things so much easier to comprehend!

Friday, June 16, 2006 at 3:56:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home