Please note: if an earlier link doesn't work, it may have changed following an update! Check the Category Labels in the side-bar on the right! There you can find animator drafts for sixteen complete Disney features and eighty-six shorts,
as well as Action Analysis Classes and many other vintage animation documents!

Friday, February 20, 2015

Ole Lund Kirkegaard's ALBERT

Opening in Denmark on February 26th!
On this project, I spent most of the last year editing and taking care of the final frame stack plus general IT stuff. I am still exporting new versions for different festivals daily. On Sunday is the gala premiere. Well, as gala as it gets at 9.15 am. I am looking forward to the audience's reaction! Hope they'll find the main characters as likeable as I do. Directed by my old friend and colleague Karsten Kiilerich.
For those reading my blog needing a Disney tie-in: it's distributed in Scandinavia by Buena Vista International. (IMDb)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Elijah says...

When will you post the production drafts for Jungle Book?

Monday, February 23, 2015 at 9:20:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home