Please note: if an earlier link doesn't work, it may have changed following an update! Check the Category Labels in the side-bar on the right! There you can find animator drafts for sixteen complete Disney features and eighty-six shorts,
as well as Action Analysis Classes and many other vintage animation documents!

Friday, February 16, 2018

Happy Birthday, Børge!

Today, February 17th -- as it is now in Holland and Denmark --
my old mentor and friend Børge Ring celebrates his 97th birthday!

Last time I visited was in April 2017, when I showed him my CG recreation of Walt Disney's Hyperion Ave. studio in 1929 and 1939. Børge is listening and watching intensely as I explain:
April 2017← Click to see full image!
I hope to soon be able to visit again!
Tillykke med fødselsdagen, ex-B-96!

Labels: ,